Sunday, October 10, 2010

Autumn: Costumes for the PEX/Kostume Kult Fairydust Party

MMMMMMMMMMM. Autumn, my favorite season. Energy zipping through the air. Crisp, brisk autumn.


PEX and Kostume Kult threw a party called Fairydust....The theme was whimsical- fairies, winged-things, forest creatures, etc. So I did this......










Hat and matching tie. Headdress with matching winged-gloves....

The party was in Times Square, at a former strip-club with lots of rooms. My friend Myk Tummolo and his crew Cumba Melo played in one of the rooms. Ran into some friends I was not expecting to see.....I love when that happens! Oh, and I saw this awesome 2-person electronic band called Radioactive Sandwich. Had never heard of them, but I am very impressed!

1 comment:

  1. Sie suchen ein Kostüm für Kinder für Halloween,Kinderfasching, Kinder Fasching oder Karneval?
    Bei uns finden Sie eine große Auswahl an Faschingskostümen für Kinder.
    was du für den Kinderfasching basteln kannst,Wir haben zum Beispiel Kürbiskostüme, Prinzessin Kostüm und Tierkostüme.
    Mit diesen tollen Kostümen wird Ihr Kind bei der Faschingsfeier jede Menge Spaß haben.
    kostüme

    ReplyDelete